Learn Malayalam Online anytime, anywhere
Our Online Malayalam Courses
Our Program focuses on spoken Malayalam with a particular emphasis on pronunciation.This is supported by training in vocabulary, sentence construction, grammar, & conversational practice.
- Gain skills to be able to structure sentences in the Malayalam Language
- Get well-versed with the essential phrases and the most common expressions used in the Malayalam-speaking world
- Gain a basic understanding of the types of sentences and expressions related to relevant areas
- Be able to express ideas fluently and use Spoken Malayalam in a flexible and effective manner
- Gain knowledge to create long speeches in Malayalam and smoothly explain complex thoughts
- Understand everything heard and read at ease. Summarize Information from different sources
- Complete Language proficiency tests in Competitive exams - UPSC, LLB, Bank exams, Railway Board Exams, etc
- Prepare for your Research field trips
- Read Malayalam literature
“Divya Mam conducted my Malayalam classes very well. She taught everything systematically and in an understandable manner. She cleared my doubts with patience. Mam, you are a very good teacher and a human being. I can now speak Malayalam with my patients. I would definitely give 5 stars to you and Bhasha's Malayalam language classes without a second thought...🙂”
— Shrinidhi Vaidya, Doctor
Why choose our Malayalam Language Course?
Learners who benefit from our Malayalam Language Classes
Reviews about our Malayalam Learning Course
Hi! My name is Ramprasanth and I am pursuing my Phd in linguistics. I wanted to learn Malayalam and came across Bhasha.io. I found Bhasha's Malayalam Language course very helpful in my quest to learn and master Malayalam. My instructor Lakshmi Mam was very kind and clear in her methods to motivate me to speak, read, write and understand Malayalam better. She also gave me the necessary tips to understand the cultural nuances and the culture of the language and the place. Thank you Mrs Lakshmi & Bhasha, the best place to learn Malayalam language online.
Divya Vinil was my teacher for the Malayalam reading and writing course of 20 classes. She was a sincere and diligent teacher, ensuring the course was completed on time. She was always helpful, ready to answer questions and solve doubts and her deep knowledge of the subject is evident. At my request she even taught me numbers, and the names of months and days. I recommend her as a very good teacher for students who want to learn Malayalam online.
I joined Bhasha two months ago because I really wanted to be able to speak in Malayalam. So I looked up and found Bhasha's Malayalam Speaking course online. Miss Ritu took my spoken Malayalam classes. I attended three classes per week and completed assignments and sent them to Miss Ritu. There used to be so many mistakes. In spite of this, Ritu mam slowly corrected me word by word and helped me to express myself. I started watching Malayalam films and series. I am just starting to speak Malayalam fluently and my confidence has increased
My name is Dr Bhavya. I'm a gynecologist by profession...recently moved to Thalassery and started working in a hospital in Kannur. Hailing from Ranchi, Jharkhand I was very apprehensive about moving to a place with an entirely different culture and language. So I enrolled in Malayalam speaking classes at Bhasha. Divya, my instructor made it so easy for me..from basics to advanced - the entire course was very well structured. All thanks to her I'm able to speak Malayalam with people now.